Information on investor cards

To expand on this slightly:

• You get a physical investor card if you request a new one through the app. Just freeze your current one and you will see the option to order a replacement. Alternatively, wait until your current one expires and your next one will automatically come with INVESTOR written on it.

• All investors should now have their forum badge. If you don’t see your the ‘Rocket’ investor badge over your avatar you need to ask for it here.

:heart:

5 Likes

My Card arrived tuesday! Woo :slight_smile:

How do you get additional badges on the community forum, I still only have my Mondo Alpha badge but I think I should have Beta and Crowdfunding Investor in there too

I don’t think there are such badges. Mind you, I didn’t know about the Alpha one either. You have membership on the Crowdfunding Investers group which I believe is all there is.

I’ve got this in my profile?badges

Yes, I saw that. I think it’s the only bespoke badge that Monzo have created.

3 Likes

There isn’t a badge for beta and Crowdfunding. All badges can be seen here

https://community.monzo.com/badges

1 Like

I knew I’d seen that somewhere but couldn’t remember where. Thanks!

2 Likes

i never got my card and had to re-order… :neutral_face:

You aren’t sent one automatically, you’ve got to request a replacement card to get an investor card.

3 Likes

I haven’t posted on these forums in a long time, but though I would say hi as after missing the other chances, I’m now an Investor! I got my new card and I’m ready to rock. Not sure why I have not got the Investor description, still only says Member?
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Is your forum email the same as your monzo email?

Yes, it is the same email address. Weird after all this time, my profile hasn’t been updated. I even got a message in the app saying my forum profile would be updated!

Worth DMing @ cookywook :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I did that about an hour ago. Just waiting for a reply! Cheers though.

I ordered a replacement card but still hasn’t arrived. Looks like it was lost in the post, so have re-ordered one.

Sidenote - Lodged the query midday Sunday, answered first thing this morning. One of my quickest non-urgent support queries.

How long did you give it?

I ordered a card two Fridays ago and it arrived on Saturday so they’re taking a little while at the moment.

Around 10 days. But presumed that they checked that one had been posted out? I did tell them when I ordered it, so would have thought they would have told me to hold on if it was just delayed?

Just got mine!

3 Likes

This is a recent thing. Mine definitely used to show it on the virtual card

1 Like