I don't get the option to use the "get paid early" feature

Pretty much what the title says. I was wondering if your Monzo account needs to meet certain criteria or whether it’s just a random selection of people able to use the get paid early feature. I’m not exactly desperate to get my money a matter of hours earlier than expected but I like to know why I can’t do something other people can! Thanks guys…

Are you definitely paid via BACS? If your employer uses Faster Payments it won’t work unfortunately.

1 Like

Hmmmmm that I don’t know but I presume they probably don’t pay via BACS if I don’t get the option. I’ll have to find out!

Can you see your upcoming pay greyed out in your feed one working day before it’s due? If not, you’re not paid via BACS, Monzo have no idea whether you’re being paid or not up till you’re actually paid and so cannot send you the money in advance.

I’ve never seen the greyed out upcoming payment…so I guess this means I have to find a new job that pays via BACS!:rofl:

1 Like

Here’s how to check what type of payment it was;

1 Like

Yesss I get the option to pay them back…so I guess that settles it. Thanks mate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.