Have Not Skipped the Queue After Inviting 3 Friends

I’d give it a go. I know it’s not a fix, but it could be a potential workaround to get you your card quicker.

1 Like

Hey @Jamillion ! Apologies for this! It does happen from time to time. We appreciate you spreading the word :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll get this sorted for you now.:+1:

2 Likes

sorry guys for been a pain, planning to travel next weekend included using this card so I’m trying my best to get as many people on board to get it released earlier. So its not an issue that can be fixed by downloading the app again. I’ve also obtained the email addresses of friends that used my link to join but not showing on my referrals

1 Like

your a hero Naji, I’ve confirmed my details and top up.
any ideas on delivery time or is this something that’s not tracked by you guys?

2 Likes

@Naji brilliant all sorted. I have the delivery date for 8th Feb
amazing on response time, keep up the good work

1 Like

Check out the topic with tips for using Monzo in the country you’re visiting, from the list here, if you haven’t already -

Have a good trip! :beach: :snowboarder:

@Jamillion Ah no worries glad we could get it sorted for you! Have a great trip :grinning:

Hi Naji, I am having the same issue. I have referred 3 friends that have signed up but I have not been notified on the app. Trying to get the card released as soon as possible. Please help me sort this. Thanks!!

Hello
I have sent a req to my friend and he registered using the link but I did not get the bump as promised :frowning:

Thanks

Reshad

@reshad I’ve sent you golden ticket via private message, so you can skip the queue. This can also be resolved by emailing support at help@monzo.com, but golden ticket seems like less hassle! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi @Avishai thank you very much. This has worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Naji,

I have the same issue - I have invited a friend who has signed up, yet I haven’t been bumped up in the queue. As I’m travelling in a couple of days I am really looking forward to my card :relaxed:

Any chance you can help me sort this out please?

Many thanks!!

Hi @Nat1, I’ve sent you private message with golden ticket, it should skip the queue. Claim it and refresh app, you should be on next step. If not, please email help@monzo.com, as Naji is on holidays this week. :wink:

Hi, i think I’m having the same problem here. I’ve had a friend sign up for the promised 4000 position boost, but I haven’t actually been boosted.

looking forward to using my card for some travel soon - and I’m more than happy to have friends sign up to boost me, but if it’s not working then i dont want to ask them, y’know?

Any help hugely appreciated.

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue. If you grab yourself a golden ticket from here you’ll be able to use that to skip the queue :smile:

Hi there

I have shared with lots of people and I know for sure at least 5 have ordered a card now aswell but it only seems to have bumped me up for 3 of these people. Is there an issue?

Hi Davey,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue. Please try the suggestions from earlier in this topic & if that doesn’t work, contact the support team by sending an email to help@monzo.com or a DM on Twitter & they’ll fix this for you.

I’ve moved your post here to keep all of the information / tips for this issue in one place.

Thank you

Ill try that

1 Like

Signed up and shared my link with a few friends. My girlfriend also signed up and I was with her when she done it so I know that the link was definitely used at least once. Haven’t been bumped up the queue. Is there a way of solving this?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Cameron

Hi,

I shared my link to move up the wait list with two people who both registered for cards but I’ve not jumped up the list by 8000 spaces as I should have.

Is there a long delay to this or something? Hoping to get a card by the end of next month for a holiday hence wanting to move up the list.

Thanks

Edit: I just used a golden ticket but it didn’t work and I’m still in the queue. I’ve emailed help@monzo.com, I’m guessing there is an issue with my account :slight_smile: