Monzo Card

How do I find out how long it will take to get my Monzo Card. I have downloaded the App and registered but when I open the App, there is only 1 screen which says invite friends to receive your card quicker. I have invited 3 friends

That’s exactly where I’m stuck, we’ll need to wait for a response. I have emailed the help email

1 Like

not sure which email address you’ve used but -
from FAQ on Monzo website -

"If you’ve still got questions, please free to email us. If you currently have the app installed, use help@monzo.com or if you’re not yet a user, email us on hello@monzo.com or reach out on social media "

There’s been some design changes which mean that some users don’t see their place in the queue but don’t worry, you are still queueing -

Hey Julie! We’re making this screen a bit clearer so thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: You should get a card within a week or two, even if none of your friends sign up

2 Likes

I have my card now thanks to a friend’s Golden Ticket - but my wife has been unable to get past the invite friends screen - she can’t even get to a screen to enter her details.

did she use a golden ticket also?