Gaming 🎮

Oh is it a long one? Guess it’ll keep me entertained then :joy:

1 Like

Very long, I won’t spoil it but the part I quit at was also the same part one of my friends threw in the towel as well. :laughing:

1 Like

I downloaded on a whim for something to play but given you’ve said that, I will likely give up at said point too :joy: but will see!

1 Like

palpatine-star-wars

Anyone with O2 Priority can get the Diablo 4 Beta access key for free right now :sunglasses:

Thank me later

I had a look. Not a game for me :sweat_smile:

If anyone wants the code though I can probs share

RE4 Remake is getting very good reviews:

I played the demo and think they have done a great job!

3 Likes

Aye I’m scared of chainsaws because of this game. Demo was good though.

Other half pre ordered for my birthday few week back so should arrive in a few days. Hopefully Amazon does that deliver early thing :pray:t3:

Waiting for it to drop in price (I picked up RE2 for £4!) but can’t wait to give it a go.

I wouldn’t mind a code, Diablo 2 and 3 are my most played games of all time.

3 Likes

Just sent to inbox, that’s all we get from O2 so can’t help beyond there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sophitia was the one for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Now, Dead or Alive… There was a game with some physics :joy:

2 Likes

@Ordog’s already shamed me Jim!

1 Like

Downloading on my PS5 now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

I played this on the GameCube when it first came out. Such a great game and good nostalgia attached to it!

Now the GameCube there was a console I loved. Possibly one of my favourite consoles I’ve owned.

1 Like

I think everyone remembers the time they realised what happened when they went into the settings and changed their age…

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me what Steam Deck battery life is like when playing something like Hollow Knight?

Got Spider Man Miles Morales on PS5 seems a brilliant game

1 Like