What video game are you playing at the moment?

I started playing Yakuza : Kiwami on PS4 recently, but I haven’t had much of a chance to play it for a few weeks, and now I’ve sort of forgotten what’s happened so far. Might need to watch a YouTube video before I jump back in :joy:

1 Like

Planning a sonic the hedgehog 2 and mortal kombat session tonight :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I play Rocket League on PS4, I also played PC / Steam, but my friends only have PS4 and it’s a pleasure to play with them :wink:
Great game, I highly recommend playing the team.

1 Like

I’ve been involved with Fortnite quite a lot on PS4. My fiance watches Love Island so I haven’t been on it much (we share the TV). I like playing DiRT4, Division 1 and Horizon

Looking forward to Division 2 when it comes out though!

2 Likes

Currently playing Vampyr on PC and God of War on PS4. More engrossed with Vampyr though than God of War, my PS4 sounds like a jet engine which really puts me off using it

1 Like

GTA V and mainly dead by dayligh

1 Like

What’s Vampyr like? I’ve heard good and bad things

I’ve found it really fun so far, the atmosphere and the setting works really well. The combat is not great but then it’s no worse than any other game. The story and talking to NPC’s to find out their histories and solve their quests which yields more XP is actually more fun than it sounds

2 Likes

No Man’s Sky. Major update got released yesterday and whilst I was excited, it was short lived as they have changed so much so my base had been removed. So exploring from the beginning now.

Rocket League is great, not played for a bit so may get that out soon.

3 Likes

Fortnite and theif currently nothing that exciting…

1 Like

GTA will always be one of my favourites

2 Likes

Shame you’re on PS. I’d take you down on fortnite!

1 Like

I’m absolutely rubbish so I’m glad I can’t embarrass myself :video_game::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m a bit old school at the moment and playing Sonic Mania!
It’s definitely taking me back to my childhood that’s for sure :+1:

1 Like

Ah, I beat it a few months back when it first came out. Did you get the new Plus version?

Yeah I’m the same @simonb
It’s the Plus version I’m going through just now. Can’t work out Ray’s controls for the life of me but the new Encore Mode is interesting!

1 Like

Crash Bandicoot on Switch and dying a million deaths

It’s sooo much harder than when I played it as a kid :confused:

1 Like

Anyone played Dark Souls 3? Really tempted to buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

@BethS I’m finding the Crash remasters really difficult too!
They’ve either ranked up the difficulty or I was never as good as I thought I was :joy:

2 Likes