Gaming šŸŽ®

Whoā€™s playing what at present?

Iā€™ve a ps5 and surprisingly not had a great deal to play since November when I purchased it.

I say not a great deal, Iā€™ve completed:

Alan Wake
Ratchet and Clank (PS4 - never played until lately)
Astro

And part way through Deathloop but seems to get more difficult as it goes along and my attention span drops if itā€™s continually difficult :joy:

Just downloading Oddworld Soulstorm, as Iā€™ve completed the others so hopefully this ticks a box.

Iā€™ve a list below that Iā€™m due to purchase:

Tales of Arise

Forspoken

Dark Anthology Pictures trio

Horizon forbidden west

Strangers of paradise

Final fantasy 16

Sonic frontiers

Unchartered

Plagues tale

Callisto protocol

Hogwarts legacy

Alan Wake 2

Iā€™m very much a Resident Evil/Final Fantasy/Last of Us type gamer but also open to a platformer.

Also have Xbox series S which OH generally plays on as his mates have game pass too.

Ori was my highlight of that console; the rest I generally play on PS5 anyway such as Apex Legends. Absolutely naff at Call of Duty stuff.

So yeah, whatā€™s everyoneā€™s go to?

1 Like

Iā€™m playing through Ghost of Tsushima on PS5 and good god the game is stunning. I keep stopping to take screenshots :joy:
Itā€™s a decent game too which helps :joy:
Other than that itā€™s Halo Infinite all the way right now.

1 Like

I spent almost every moment yesterday playing PokƩmon legends Arceus (14 hours in total) and loved every second!

Been a while since Iā€™ve been able to commit an entire day to a game without wanting to stop playing. Got all weekend free to play it too.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been pondering on this though not sure Iā€™d enjoy it :sweat_smile: everyone says itā€™s stunning though!

Iā€™ve also got a Switch which I played breath of the wild for the most part.

Also got the Nintendo old school pass thing to play Link to the Past which is my all time favourite.

We have Pokemon diamond? Not sure, but lost interest in that very quick. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve been tearing through Horizon Zero Dawn again to get my eye in ready for the sequel.

I got the PS5 upgrade for Uncharted yesterday so Iā€™ll be adding that into the mix (and playing Lost Legacy for the first time as I never got that for PS4).

I want to play Ghost of Tsushima but the discounts on it are never enough for me. ā€œA game on your Wish List is on saleā€ :smiley: - ā€œItā€™s down to Ā£52!ā€ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Absolutely loved Horizon and cannot wait to play the new one!

As a long time fan of the franchise, so did I! Not sure what it was but I was done with that game before I even made it to the third gym!

I think I got a little past there, I got the switch as a boredom cure for work and found I was more bored with the game :joy:

1 Like

I would say the combat is very much Assassinā€™s Creed, but with a little bit more depth.
Enjoying the story so far, characters are good. It is full of collectibles though, whether thatā€™s your thing or not.
Iā€™d say a solid 8/10.

The first AC was brilliant, I canā€™t stick with the others as itā€™s too same same with (what feels like) very little actual story, whereas Horizon is similar, it has a good story to it.

Iā€™ve got the following pre-ordered.

• Dying Light 2
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Elden Ring

And all are released in February :rofl:

2 Likes

On Xbox I play:
ā€¢Hitman 3
ā€¢Sniper Elite 5
ā€¢GTA 5

On the phone:
ā€¢League of Legends wild rift
ā€¢COD

1 Like

Awesome game! Iā€™ve been waiting for it to be on sale so I can buy the PS5 version with the expansion. Itā€™s rare that I complete a game 100% but this blew me away.

1 Like

Iā€™m definitely not this kinda game play :sweat_smile:

One of my favourite game franchises of all time. :heart_eyes:

Iā€™ve had a look at Unchartered, maybe need to give it a go

1 Like

Currently playing Deathā€™s Door on Series S.

Looking forward to Tunic.

1 Like

I played deaths door which was a good crack but I stopped playing when I got to some mountain ice area late in the game and it got challenging after multiple attempts so put it down for a bit :joy:

1 Like

Havenā€™t played that much but probably clocked 7-8 hours between yesterday evening and this morning. Really enjoying it so far and quite like most of the new elements.

1 Like