Deciphering the Teasers!

There’s lots of differences currently, there’s a whole thread showing the differences.

Got a link sorry? I can’t find one just focused on Current Account apps

The prepay android app was just the minimum possible to say ‘we have an app’. none of the promised features (eg. budgeting, pulse graph) ever appeared despite months of promises.

One feature coming to android first doesn’t begin to cover that… but maybe it’s a sign that there’s a hope of feature parity in the future.

4 Likes

At an open evening Tom alluded to the extra admin and bureaucracy of Apple Pay v Android Pay and how a NDA prevented them going in to details. While I am sure Monzo would love to launch them as quickly the reality of the situation is that it is easier to launch Android Pay and it is Apple that made the Apple Pay introduction a drawn out process.

3 Likes

yeeeah-if-we

1 Like

Here are few threads for your weekend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Android pay (followed by Apple pay next month).
A couple of weeks ago, didn’t Tom say “Android users are going to love October”?

1 Like

Thanks! Will have another read on the CA one

:open_mouth:

A swear word :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

3 Likes
  1. Post arrives
  2. Runs to the front door
  3. Slowly walks away disappointed not to have received Monzo inspired NatWest Piggy Banks

90621792-3A08-4922-A9B4-3E2F6D316CDA

5 Likes

Dammit, I was looking forward to a hot coral piggy bank.

5 Likes

Hot chip, hot coral, piggy bank :wink:

Seriously though, would pay good money for a Monzo mug :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

a hot coral colour Fitbit

6 Likes

Woop Woop!

Android Pay is here!

To start using Monzo with Android Pay, simply add your Monzo debit card to your Android Pay wallet by taking a picture or entering your card details. To make Monzo your default card, drag your virtual hot coral card to the front of your wallet. Soon, you’ll even be able to add your card to Android Pay from within the Monzo app.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20171024-111123

ADDED!!

3 Likes

Happy for the Android Camp. Finally!:clap:t5::sunglasses:

1 Like

Was this added to the Android full current account or Beta Version? :thinking:

Still a wait for myself on iOS.

I believe @tristan said It shouldn’t need an app update, basically if you have android and the current account just go ahead and add it to your android pay wallet :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep!

20171024_112312

:frowning: Annoyingly about 6 weeks ago I went back to iOS :cry:

1 Like