Deciphering the Teasers!

Still potential though! @simonb just wrote a thread about his Monzo anniversary and mentioned today’s feature release and said he is wearing a green shirt today…

Maybe green for ANDROID? I’m not sure if he was hinting there or if it was a wind up :wink:

Green shirt?

Monzo being taken over by Asda confirmed.

4 Likes

Google does this everytime you use a saved card as well. They used to charge £1 on the prepaid and refund it. I assume because the current account is s proper debit card they don’t need to charge it and can just a card check.

Just tried Apple Pay

1 Like

Same :frowning: didn’t have much luck here…

Just get an automated service to monitor changes on these 2 pages, we’ll probably find out from Google and/or Apple before Monzo :wink:

3 Likes
6 Likes

That’s me out then :disappointed:

1 Like

~Mutes thread and leaves~

8 Likes

N26 Bank announces Apple Pay for France!

Shame this had to happen. At last meetup in Brighton they said it shouldn’t be the case going forward that new features come to one platform before the other :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think it is a bit of a weird time at the moment. Once current accounts are up and running I’d expect that to be the case

I suggest wait for the announcement and reasoning but to be fair iOS quite a few features Andriod lacks so don’t worry gap is not going to fill with one Android announcement

1 Like

A lot of Apple Pay stuff going on today

Knowing Apple… There are probably a lot more hoops to jump through to get Apple Pay Vs. Android Pay.

5 Likes

lol lost count of the number of "complaints " that apple gets more love on development than Android on the forum - Monzo cant please all the people all the time :slight_smile:

• perhaps we could standardise the complaint form - its unfair that Android / apple* gets more developer time than Apple / Android * followed by "its a deal breaker for me " :slight_smile:

*delete as appropriate to your platform

6 Likes

Maybe we can ever have a dedicated thread? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Didn’t tristan allude to further upcoming announcements in the next week or so? Maybe a similar apple announcement might come then (fingers crossed).

But what is the feature difference between the apps on he CA? I can’t think of any at the moment?

1 Like

Just asking why they’ve gone back on what they said at the last Meetup

1 Like