Day to day card carry

monzo debit, monzo prepaid (dead now, so I’ll take it out), starling, revolut, metrobank debit, metrobank credit
EHIC, Polish ID, provisional driving license, one loyalty card

10 :eyes:

There’s a post on here from last year where I posted my wallet, now I just carryy Monzo Debit and that’s all.

That’s pretty much exactly what I’m looking for! Thank you! :facepunch:

I’m waiting for my Kickstarter to arrive :wink: but I’m sold on them! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve got 4 cards at the moment!
Monzo, Spare debit card, ID and an RFID card :stuck_out_tongue:

All of my loyalty cards are linked to Android Pay :slight_smile:

Here is one on Amazon lightning deal for less than £10

http://amzn.eu/iQkmdA9

Slim wallet is the way to go. I used to use none, but my cards got damaged too easily. For the past couple of years, I’ve used the Bellroy card sleeve. I love it. Well designed and built product, nice and minimal. I like to keep my pockets as slim/unbulky as possible.

I have four cards: Monzo, credit card, gym membership card, stamp card (local coffee shop).

Monzo card in one of the outer sleeve pockets, folded cash in the other.

2 Likes

Get an Android and just carry your phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mine is something like https://www.amazon.co.uk/Direct-Home®-Leather-Credit-Holder-Wallet/dp/B006T1IFGA although possibly not that model… I got a stack of them a while ago.

TSB used to hand them out free if you asked, but they stopped that a few years ago. All the other wallets I’ve tried/had as presents/etc. have either been too large or too fussy.

I’m basically looking for this but with a bit more protection around the bottom card corners.

Any ideas?

Edit: @jzw95, that looks closer to what I’m after.

Double edit: I think I’ll try one of these as the Bellroy’s a little more than I can spend on a wallet right now.

1 Like

Another vote for Bellroy.

Very well made wallets, had my slim wallet for years now and it’s still in perfect condition.

This is the one I have, I feel like I must have bought the Caramel one but it has darkened with age

Either that or they don’t do the colour anymore!

2 Likes

This is what I think I fancy but I haven’t tried one yet. Different leathers and prices available I think:

Until then I carry something rather more traditional that I bought in the Lake District in the early 90s.

Edit: Card-wise, I have:

2 Debit
3 Credit
1 Corporate AmEx
1 Driving License
4 Loyalty
3 Membership
plus a mondo prepaid near retirement

Far too many with 2/3 of the Loyalty and Mambership cards never seeing the light of day.

I had no idea there was such a big market for slim wallets! These are awesome. Definitely going to pick up a few and see which one works best - I do really like the look of that Bellroy one :eyes:

3 Likes

The Dunhill Carbon Fibre Biometric Wallet is the one I recommend

Personally, I have a Slimmy.

1 Like

3 amex, 1 visa, 2 mastercard charge/credit cards
2 debit cards plus monzo debit
1 work ID, driving licence, 1 tile slim

all in a Launer RF shielded wallet (which makes the tile work hard!)

I only carry my Curve card, it’s like a physical Apple pay or Android Pay. It has an app so you can see choose which card to use, you can go back in time and switch cards you paid a transaction with and you get cashback at quite a few retailers.

Disclaimer, I also get £5 if you signup

1 Like

I found curve so unrelaiable I ended up carrying all the other cards anyway. It sits in a drawer now.

1 Like

Really… I’ve been really happy with mine, been using it for ages now…

Got my monzo on my android pay as backup but not had to resort to it

6 debit cards
3 credit cards
half dozen loyalty cards