Cannot verify telephone number on app

Hi,

I am trying to sign up for monzo but when I get to the stage of verifying my telephone number it says something when wrong and will not let me continue? I used to have monzo and closed my account a few months ago but want to reopen an account. Please can you help? I’ve already sent an email to help@monzo and no one has replied.

The email is your only option I think. I suspect that the mobile number is still linked to your old account so won’t be available for a new one. You’ll need to get in touch to resolve it and (probably) reopen the original account.

1 Like

Hi,

I am trying to sign up for monzo but when I get to the stage of verifying my telephone number it says something when wrong and will not let me continue? I used to have monzo and closed my account a few months ago but want to reopen an account. Please can you help?

Can’t imagine the response will differ from what has already been suggested here.

I’ve merged the two posts to the same thread to keep the topic in one place.

1 Like

Same like me. I’m trying now to resolve the problem with the community. Maybe they’ll will help me with some new informations because im new here.

This particular one continues here (maybe worth a merge?);

I’m tryin my best man. I check the settings but are great. im tryin’

Man, i’m really sorry for disturbing you and others who tried to help me but i found my email finally. I remember it. Thank very much for help and your advices! :blush::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Good to hear you’re OK

… and welcome to the forum :wave: