Help me! I can’t log on!

Hello!
Since few days i’m trying to log on in my app.
I put my correct email, but I didn’t receive the magic link.
I tried to write to helpmonzo@… but no ones reply.
How can I do?
Thank you

check it hasn’t gone to spam, normally when this happens it’s the wrong email though so double check

If you’re sure it’s right phone the number of the back of your card

I checked everything and I never received it. I called the number 3 times but they didn’t solve it

Try the steps here; [Android] Monzo app not opening

It also needs to be the email address that you registered your Monzo account with. Have a think if it could possibly be a different email address and give that a go too :slight_smile:

thank you
im desparte to seapk with customer services telephone not answere, forum not anxwering and email help not reply. I need to get a away to get into my account

Keep trying the phone number, they’ll answer when someone is free

Email takes a couple of days and the forum isn’t for support so we can’t help

What error message do you get when you try and log in? Why were you logged out?

Make sure it douse not go in to spam if possible ring them it might take a bit to get throw but they should answer. Email them emails take a bit longer may try them on trigger with a DM or Facebook message them.

You have already raised a topic about this.

To login you just need the email address you used to create the account; enter that in the app and you’ll be sent an email with a “magic link” to login to the app.

If you cannot remember which email address you used (you may have multiple), do a search for prior monzo emails so you can identify the correct email.

If all of that fails to work for you, or you can’t remember the email you used, then by all means contact monzo but email and phone support can take some time to get answered.

THANK YOU
SO MUCH FOR YOU HELP
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

dawn

1 Like