Can I go back to Hot Coral

That’s the opposite of what he said.

1 Like

I think they mean printed rather than embossed?

1 Like

They don’t usually make much sense and deleting posts all over the shop, so I have no idea TBH.

2 Likes

And has a notch too! Is that new?

I swear my last card was non embossed but that might have been the Yellow Era (RIP)

1 Like

It’s, well, kinda meh. They should do it in hot coral too.

6 Likes

I have only gone and lost my card today. Lets see what gets delivered

2 Likes

Hot coral Russian roulette… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just downgraded from Plus as I’m moving my every day banking back to HSBC Premier, so fingers crossed for no embossing…

3 Likes

All these people moving back to traditional banks! Is the fintech fever over?

1 Like

I think it might be for some at least.

Just reorganising my finances for the coming financial year :slightly_smiling_face:

It is for me :frowning:

Funny you say that as despite having Monzo for last 5 years I have only just switched over to it from Barclays as saw it as more of a ‘proper’ bank and less fintech than it was 5 years ago.

1 Like

The customer service is partly why I moved from Monzo to RBS, I might not need it right now but when I eventually do I want to speak to someone right away, not in 5-7 business days.

1 Like

Serial switchers, card collectors & those grasping at private bank accounts only need apply.

Bye :wave:

(Period of time goes by or a new :monzo: card launches)

Hi :wave:

3 Likes

RBS Cora is usually responded to fairly quickly.

Though yesterday I sent revolut a message and I got a full reply within 2 minutes, very impressed.

1 Like

If you ask for a live agent twice they put you straight through, if you do it on digital banking rather than the app it’s instant as well.

2 Likes

I haven’t used Monzo for anything other than shared tabs (and a few flex transactions) for almost half a decade now.

Flex is gone though and bill splits are back on Housemate (a thoroughly terrible app) – so I’ll still take shiny cards but I don’t know what Monzo can do to get my custom back.

1 Like

Whatever they do, there’s certain people that will never go back because there will be something else.

1 Like

(Think that’s a white hair on it - definitely not a scratch)

5 Likes