About the Help category

Need support? Try the in-app support articles. Post here if you’ve still got questions or bugs to report.

1 Like

I activated Finger print ID security on my iphone 6 and now the app crashes everytime it authenticates. Solution is likely to uninstall and re-install the app

1 Like

I’m an Android user, and have noticed that when I make API calls to the feed item endpoint that my phone receives a notification, but the feed itself does not get updated, I’ve tried closing the app and rebooting the phone, the items I’m posting never show up.

1 Like

Hi. I have locked my card by using the wrong pin too many times. What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance. Matt

Hi Matt!

You will need to get in touch with us using in-app chat to get your PIN unblocked. Once it has been unblocked from our side, you can unblock the card itself by visiting any major UK bank ATM, selecting PIN Services, then Unblock. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I cannot find “In App” chat. Where is it located?

1 Like

Hi, Sending payments to others is showing the choice to categorise it, however it is always sticking it under the general tab, regardless of the choice made at the point of send. This is on Android app. It has previously worked fine.

Is it possible to have the Monzo app on two different phones accessing the one account? My fiancé and I share one card when we’re abroad and in the past, have had it in both our phones, but we can’t seem to get the email to work on my phone now. Has it changed so this is no longer possible?

1 Like

Not on the same operating system, but if one is iOS and one is Android that should work.

Just to clarify, this is against our terms and conditions :see_no_evil: as it makes it very difficult to successfully submit chargebacks if fraudulent activity occurs :no_good_woman:

As a simple workaround, would the person who isn’t an account holder be able to sign up to get their own account?

We’re engaged, we live together, we share finances. When we go abroad on holiday together, we using combined savings from our joint account; ergo my fiancé has a monzo card and then we use that to access our money. It felt unnecessarily complex to get two cards. We could in future if required, but we’re flying out to Australia from Glasgow in 3 days so no time to do so now.

We do have iOS and Android systems but the log in email my fiancé receives isn’t working to allow me to log in.

Hmmm, that doesn’t sound right. Would you be able to reach out to us via in app chat or by emailing help@monzo.com so we can take a look for you?

Apologies for the hassle.

A post was split to a new topic: Jersey Question