Hi,
I have tried to use the live chat with no luck or help.
I made a payment in error to account and I need to claw it back, I am no longer on communication with the person I made payment to so they will not sent payment back to me. why cant Munzo return my payment ?
How long ago did you open the live chat? The chat isn’t “live” as such and it can take a number of hours to get a reply. You could try calling on 0800 802 1281
Once someone comes back to you by chat, they can probably have a look at asking for it back for you but that isn’t guaranteed to work since making a payment in this way is the equivalent of passing cash to someone.
So no one answer the phone, no one came back on so called ‘live’ chat either!
I understand it’s harder but you can claw back money any other time and have done so via my other account when paid a bill twice - this just seems lazy .
People make mistake it human error but they don’t seem interested in helping or correcting!
I’m not sure about that; chat doesn’t always mean instant but it should be within a reasonable time like back in the prepaid beta. I actually dislike how some companies use Zendesk’s live chat which means you have to keep your phone on the app, dedicate 100% of your attention to it and talk to them in real-time otherwise they disconnect so you can’t do another task in the meantime.
Monzo simply don’t respond to chat, calls or emails. Not sure what’s going on at the moment. I wrote a post about this specific topic and the admin removed it, clearly don’t like honest customer feedback.
But those channels don’t work, it says something about a business when they remove a chat thread about not responding quickly to customers, quicker than they respond to a customer.
This channel won’t work at all. So you’re encouraged to stick to the methods were you’ll get an answer eventually, rather then one you have no chance of getting one.