Will the different colour cards still be a thing when Monzo Plus is re-launched. I hope not

Stick to Coral, why diminish the brand!?

6 Likes

Hot Coral was a choice with Plus

What happens if they provide a completely new and unique option, would you see that as diminishing the brand as well? :thinking:

2 Likes

Personally, I think all Monzo cards should be Hot Coral except for the metal one if it launches.

1 Like

What is special about the metal card that means itā€™s not going to diminish the brand if itā€™s not Hot Coral?

6 Likes

Keep the metal card metallic.

itā€™s going to be white

Is it? I know the prototype was but I thought theyā€™d scrapped it.

2 Likes

Metal means metal

1 Like

Yes

Colour is not a consideration for me - A metal card will mean not having to constantly do a freeze and replace because the digits have rubbed off in my Wallet!

If Monzo Plus stick to Hot Coral - Bye bye Monzo then.

I cannot understand why the colour of the card is in any way shape or form important. Frankly, it could be purple with green spots and I would still use it.

I even know someone who ordered the Bunq card ā€œbecause they liked the colourā€ - never mind the ā‚¬10 fee for the card, ā‚¬1 per withdrawal and charges for loading it - ā€œit looks niceā€. Facepalm

6 Likes

Itā€™s just a colour, couldnā€™t care less

Some people do care about the colour, like me. Nothing wrong with that. And I personally think the coral colour is horrendous.

Giving people some choices is not the end of the world.

2 Likes

I think all cards should have a hot coral part of it

More than just the core of it

3 Likes

I like my blue plus card :muscle:t6:

2 Likes

I think McDonalds should change their logo to a Z because I donā€™t really like the letter M.

3 Likes

Je ne suis pas dā€™accordā€¦ PLUS de couleurs!

5 Likes

Translates to ā€˜I do not agreeā€™.

Youā€™re welcome everyone :laughing:

7 Likes

I donā€™t see an issues with giving people an option with plus I think the colour on the cards now look good it stands out.