Will it ever get smarter to just use a prefix and match?

(James Murray-Ferris) #1

Will incoming payments ever be smart enough to realise my incoming pay is all from one place. Every month I have to suggest a logo and suggest a name change!

Btbpayd so why can’t we simply match on that to my updates of logos and name change. It can’t be the only one that does this??

We’ve just been talking about this over here:

(Jai Sullivan) #3

@jrmurray86 Fellow BT Group person who’s frustrated by the same issue :wave:t3::joy:

(James Murray-Ferris) #4

Did it take you 3 weeks to swap your salary over because Monzo wasn’t in the list of banks? :joy:

(Jai Sullivan) #5

Didnt have any issues thankfully! Only fully switched over 3-4 months ago though :blush:

(James Murray-Ferris) #6

It took me sooooooo long! Had to ring the Helpdesk and had to send proof of account and all sorts

Oh I moved over during the preview of the current accounts so I may have been the first one

(Rika Raybould) #7

I’ll see what I can do about this when I’m back at work. We have a lot of smarts at this point but this one looks to have fooled it by not having any separators for it to work on (spaces, dashes, etc.) so I’ll have to write a manual rule. :grimacing:

(James Murray-Ferris) #8

:smile: much appreciated!

(Jai Sullivan) #9

Thanks so much, @Rika :slight_smile:

(James Murray-Ferris) #10

Thanks @Rika I think you’ve written this as my expenses came through this morning and instead of the normal confusing name it just says BT :smile: