What's the furthest afield you've spotted a hot coral card?

Do you remember which place in Doha? It might have been me. Haha.

Did you tell any of them who you are :rofl:

1 Like

They tend not to be too interested in who I am :slight_smile:

When I mention who Tom is they are quite impressed by what he and the Monzo team are doing with Banking though and what they have achieved in 3 ish years

3 Likes

And me. I think it’s become a habit from when I first started using the card and it was so amazing to see the transaction come through straight away.

1 Like

I live here in Sydney and apart from me, I’ve seen perhaps one or two cards in the wild! I’ve also seen some in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur :partying_face:

For reference: I’ve never seen a Revolut or Starling card in the wild on my travels.

2 Likes

Besides my friends I don’t think I’ve seen one further than 10 mins from where I live.

I live in the North West of England. Near Preston, and I’m really surprised just how many people I’ve seen with a Monzo card in my local supermarket.

2 Likes

I see them daily now - living in London - but the furthest afield is in Hong Kong in a restaurant. It was one of those hip restaurants where you’re sat next to strangers and the lady did have an English accent.

About six miles up, on a recent easyJet flight.

Well I just saw my first Investor card at Clapham South…and then I think I spotted @kieranmch on the escalator?!

It was in a shopping mall, Villagio I think it was

I was pretty groggy and looking for somewhere to eat :sweat_smile:

I just saw my first ever other Monzo user that I don’t personally know in the hospital paying for parking!

I seen my first fellow monzo user in Glentress, Scotland buying a coffee this weekend. :coffee::+1:t2:

god damnit I evaded detection for so long

5 Likes

I saw a load of cards at Winter Wonderland last night, in fact I saw 3 in a row at the Bavarian Village Bar :joy_cat:

I saw someone use one at the Calgary Stampede during the summer.

1 Like

What’s the Calgary Stampede? In my head it’s like the running of the Bulls😁

2 Likes

I really wanna go to the stampede but haven’t had chance yet!

saw one in Croydon Sainsburys earlier. …:joy:

1 Like

Last week a omeone making an ATM withdrawal on the island of Ko Phangan in Southern Thailand. It did make me smile

1 Like