What's the furthest afield you've spotted a hot coral card?

Does it count when a bunch of us were in Vegas to open the office? :joy:

Couldn’t miss it!! Buckhannon West Virginia :us:

In Bolivia. Got chatting to the couple (from Manchester) sat opposite us on a boat and they both had Monzo.

As part of the trip were also in Peru, so (my) Monzo made it to Machu Picchu Screenshot_20180518-150052-3

7 Likes

At my hostel in Prague the receptionist laughed when she saw me paying with my hot coral card and said so many British people have that card! There was even a lost one behind the desk.

2 Likes

I spotted a Monzo card on the Telebox

It was on that Inside Oxford Street last night CH5 6 mins in

2 Likes

Again at 21 mins, also now with face :joy:

Seems Channel 5 love Monzo :joy_cat:

IMG_3520

1 Like

I work in a petrol station in Northern Ireland and I see a few people every now and again with fintech cards, a good amount of them are Monzo and some Revolut.

I always get excited and tell people I have one too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Not very far afield at all, but today I did, for the first time, see someone I don’t know with a Monzo card when both of us had our cards decline (machine fault apparently) on my train back home for Christmas :smiley:

Where my business is the other staff in the building all have Monzo, it was jealousy of the coral card that got me thinking about it. One of my own customers filled me in on what it was all about and sent me a golden ticket and now I’m the one causing jealousy in others!
Everytime a customer pays with Monzo I always ask them how they like it and if they know about all of the features, this often leads to others in the shop asking questions and signing up.
I’m doing my bit, are you? :grin:

2 Likes

I used mine in Kenya…

I guess monzo could publish that heat map thing showing global usage.

3 Likes

A lot of people say “you’ve probably seen them all over London”, but I see at least one a day in Belfast :grinning:

Saw two seperate people on seperate occasions using them in Seattle/Washington State while I was out there.

1 Like

I went traveling around Thailand and Oz in March 2018 and saw quite a few people with them there!

Saw one being.used on the m6 last week

1 Like

There’s at least one I know of in Wales :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 :+1::grinning:

Mine visited Wales the other day! :smiley:

Seen a couple in Hong Kong!

Recently took my card travelling with me around Zambia! :zambia:

Not 1 rejected transaction but a lot of very odd merchant data and according to some, I made it to Mauritius :man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

On a boat off the coast of Vietnam. Saw someone open their wallet to take out some cash, and a flash of hot coral made me feel I was among like-minded travellers!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just in an ice-cream parlour in Boston when all three girls in front of me pull out hot corals!