What video game are you playing at the moment?

I got stick from my manager as she thinks it’s funny I’m taking holiday for a game. Luckily I work with a lot of gamers so they are supporting haha!

2 Likes

Yeah, had a few hours running around in it last night. I got very much into the first game so I’ve been looking forward to this.

It’s definitely beta quality, but we’re just playing an older build so they can tweak their servers ready for release. They’re doing some server maintenance this morning to try and help with the disconnects.

1 Like

Got the legion of dawn version off cd keys as well. Never had an issue with them but best not asking where their source is! :rofl:

1 Like

Battlefield 5 for me although I am neglecting AC Odyssey and Origins.

Never had a console. Been a PC gamer all my life. Played WoW for 13 years but quit last year. The games I play now are Diablo3, Star Trek Online and FInal Fantasy IV.

1 Like

Not playing anything new on PS4, so I am defaulting back to Overwatch on the whole. On the Switch I’m currently playing Dead Cells, which is unique and wonderful, and have recently started playing Trials Rising. Both of those are available on PS4 too but they really suit the Switch.

God of War & christ, it’s unbelievably good! :+1:t3: :grin: #BOY

2 Likes

Just finished Persona 5 after about 108 hours of gameplay - now have the difficult decision whether to start NG+ or try to finally finish The Witcher 3…

It really is. A wonderful story, well-written and superbly acted. And the combat is so much fun!

Zelda BOTW. Didn’t give it a chance when I first got my Switch and played other games. Now I’m struggling to put it down.

1 Like

I really struggle to stick to one game at a time. Right now I’ve just started working back through Assassins Creed series from the beginning.

Also trying to work through Xenoblade 2 and Breath of the wild… there aren’t enough hours :sob:

I really wish I was able to just stick to one though, the number of games I haven’t finished because I’m too indecisive about what I want to play…

Been playing loads of the Xbox back compat program. The fact the X can output those “legacy” games in 4K with updated visuals is pretty sweet.

1 Like

I’ve spent the last three years on Final Fantasy 14 Online - love it!

On the Switch I’m still playing Stardew Valley on/off and waiting for the new Pokemon to come out :smiley:

Absolutely none I don’t even have a games console in the house I hate them I’d rather be outdoors in any weather and I teach my kids the same.

Thanks for your contribution.

13 Likes

Just a different view on it tis all

Just started the Witcher 3 (again with the aim of actually completing it this time) after being distracted for far too many years with Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3 - started on Death March difficulty so it could be a long slog.

2 Likes

Final Fantasy XIV and Diablo3 at the moment.
I love the look and gameplay of FFXIV even if the anime vibe is a little much to take sometimes for an old fart.

Diablo3, because sometimes trashing huge packs of demons is exactly what I need after work.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Just defeated Sigrun the Valkyrie Queen :open_mouth:

1 Like

Red Dead 2…oh wow. Picked up an Xbox to play it (and the previous one through backward compatibility). It’s stunning.

1 Like