What video game are you playing at the moment?

Horizon is excellent.

I might give it another playthrough now that you’ve mentioned it.

1 Like

Crash team racing on the Switch. Very fun :grin:

Currently playing the re-mastered Gears of War.

Or, “Hide-behind-concrete-blocks, of war” as I tend to call it.

It’s ok, nothing special, but included in Game Pass.

Is it sad that I’ve only been playing Fortnite for like the past few months?

I’ve gone from buying games practically every month (and not giving them much attention, nor finishing any) and just playing occasional games of Fortnite. I don’t even have online PS4 friends to play with :cry: but just play Team Rumble etc.

1 Like

Yes

5 Likes

OMG I’m being bullied by a Coral Croo. AND it got likes!! I’m going to get you fired you meanie!! :sob:

2 Likes

But then I won’t get a mug :sob:

But Fortnite tho… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Tbqh I have been playing Pokemon and SAO on the switch for a whole month now that uni is done with.

I’ve just gotten back into Final Fantasy XIV after two years out (been working here!) with a new character. :heart:

1 Like

I’ve played the Division 2 Beta, (but not got the full game yet). Still playing The Division, but flit between that and Forza 7, FH3, and FH4 (not really stared either of these) and TC Ghost Recon Wildlands.

1 Like

I have been loving Mario Maker 2. Haven’t had a chance to make anything yet but the Nintendo made levels are wonderful!

is it bullying if it’s correct?? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m playing F1 2019 religiously at the moment. Taking a Renault to the top of the championship :slight_smile:

1 Like

Renault team or engine?? :wink:

Team :slight_smile:

Good luck with that! Not exactly setting the world alight at the mo’… (although your Team Boss is wonderfully sardonic! If you’ve watched the Netflix doc…)

Spider-Man 4 (PS4) :spider_web: :video_game:

3 Likes

Currently playing Mirrors Edge: Catalyst.

It didn’t review well, but there are few games where traversing a city is so enjoyable. Stringing moves together and keeping your speed up is rather engaging. This is a second play-through.

Been playing Anno 1800 recently. Play Horizon 4 every so often that’s about all I have time for these days. Nothing much out there holds my attention for long enough lately.

RDR2. Only 2 more trophies for Platinum!

2 Likes