What upcoming gigs/shows do you have tickets for?

I’m pretty amped this morning as I just bagged two standing tickets to see The 1975 here in Birmingham next January at the Birmingham Arena. Pale Waves are opening for them which is awesome as I’ve been really enjoying their debut album which just came out!

It’ll be the 4th time I’ve seen The 1975. Fun fact - the first time I saw them was in a tiny venue before their first album came out and basically nobody knew who they were. Now they fill arenas :slight_smile:

Aside from that, I’ve got tickets for “4U : A symphonic celebration of Prince” at the Royal Albert Hall - this a live funk and orchestral tribute to Prince curated by Questlove from The Roots. And I’ve also got tickets to see The Revolution (Prince’s band from 1978-1986) at Shepherd’s Bush Empire in February :slight_smile:

What shows have you got tickets for in the near future?

3 Likes

Rufus du Sol at the Manchester Academy in December, will be the 2nd time I’ve seen them this year

1 Like

At the moment I have only this one coming up in October at the Greenwich Theatre :grinning:

https://www.bingliveshow.com/

1 Like

Years & Years at the o2 :heart_eyes: I’d rather see them somewhere smaller but it is what it is.

1 Like

My next ‘gig’ is Professor Brian Cox at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow. I’m super excited!!

2 Likes

None yet but kinda want to see Heathers the musical.

2 Likes

This The Great Gallery is where it’s at

1 Like

Michael McIntyre next month at The O2
The Lion King in November
Harry Potter and The Cursed Child in January

1 Like

Between now and Christmas:
Becky Hill
Tom Walker
Years & Years
Jessie J
Florence & the machine
Lilly Allen

I live for music !!!

2 Likes

deadmau5 at Printworks in November. Much excite.

2 Likes

:bearded_person: Dave Gorman tonight
:penguin: GoGo Penguin in November

That’s all for now!

1 Like

Shameless posting, but I was going to the screening and awards night of the Wimbledon International Short Film Festival on the 12th of October. I can’t make now it so if anyone would like a half-price ticket then drop me a message!

1 Like

The Levellers in November. Thinking about Def Leppard

What’s the best gig you’ve ever been to? Mine was Guns n Roses last year, I’m still buzzing!

I was trying to get tickets for Shania Twain as I love her haha! I went and saw Taylor Swift last month when she was in London and that was amazing!

1 Like

Bright Light Bright Light and then Hozier. Have you heard Nina Cried Power. Outstanding!

1 Like

Not sure it was the best, but I did see Supergrass supported by The Bluetones for £3 once…

Going to see Dylan Moran next week. Bagged my tickets for End Of The Road next year.

As for bests - The Clash, Tom Waits. A great band to see live at the moment is King Khan and The Shrines.

1 Like

Nothing planned but best was U2 supported by Ash in Botanic gardens (I make no apology for being a massive U2 fan) and Bon Jovi supported by Del Amitri. Not a Jovi fan but they know how to put on a show

These guys are incredible. Have you seen them live before? I went to their gig at Koko a few years ago and it was mesmerising.

1 Like

So my list coming up all in the next 6 weeks:

Steve Hackett (Genesis) at the Royal Festival Hall
Father John Misty at Portsmouth Guildgall
The Feeling at Shepherds Bush Empire

Bit of a random assortment that!

1 Like