What upcoming gigs/shows do you have tickets for?

been a long dry patch for gigs since Download Fest, finally a light at the end of the tunnel coming up :metal:

Panic! At the disco - reliving my teenage years!

1 Like

No, I haven’t! Very much looking forward to seeing them though. They just seem like they’d be great live, so it’s good to hear that about them, thanks :slight_smile: :+1:

Tom Greenan in Manchester :heart_eyes:

Going to see The Prodigy for the 11th time (:exploding_head:) in November.
Without a doubt the best shows ever!

2 Likes

Maribou state in Brighton next month.

The next that I’ve got tickets for is Country 2 Country at the O2 in March. Would quite like to get my hands on some tickets to Thomas Rhett in November though.

I’m seeing They Might Be Giants in Edinburgh next month. :grin: Very excited, never seen them live before.

2 Likes

Rolo Tomassi
Nothing but Thieves
Tesseract

1 Like

:scream: Genuinely jealous

2 Likes

I’ve got a spare ticket, come along. :joy:

1 Like

Coming up for me:
28th November: Ross Noble (Lyceum Theatre, Crewe) - Not booked yet, waiting on mates
6th December: Amusement Parks on Fire (Night People, Manchester)
8th December: Hatsune Miku (Olympia, London)
11th December: Nightwish (Manchester Arena, Manchester)

3 Likes

I’ve got a few good ones:

• The Magic Gang at Manchester Albert Hall
  • Neighbourhood Festival in Manchester next week (Everything Everything, Sundara Karma)
  • Macbeth at The Lowry
  • Anteros at The Soup Kitchen
  • Kurt Vile at Manchester Academy

And hopefully Glastonbury provided I can get tickets next week :crossed_fingers:t2:

The Story So Far,
Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish and Zebrahead!

1 Like

Totally forgot The Feeling were going on tour! They’re playing through their first album aren’t they? Gutted I forgot to buy tickets now.

Have just purchased tickets for Lissie next Wednesday and Hudson Taylor in November though.

1 Like

LOOOOVEEEEE them.

My former drummer works with them in some capacity, and one of my cousins is good friends with Rob Holliday who played guitar with them for over a decade (but stopped working with them last year)

1 Like

Three Days Grace on the 4th of October

Nothing else planned yet but hoping for Metallica tickets for Slane next year!

I’m jealous of a few of these — and surprised some are still going!

I have tickets to Ólafur Arnalds next month and very excited.

@simonb One of my favourite songs of the last few months is The 1975 ‘Love It If We Made It’. Listened to it so many times and not listened to any other songs by them. Where should I go from here?

1 Like

First album - self titled. One of my favourite albums of the last decade. Second album “I Love It When You Sleep” is also great - it has some of their best songs IMO like “The Sound” and “Somebody Else” but it’s not quite as consistent as the debut although still great.

Some of my favourite songs aside from the above are “The City”, “Money”, “Girls”, “Ugh!”, “Settle Down” and “She’s American”.

Have you heard of SongKick?

You can follow bands and/or venues and it will let you know when they’re playing

1 Like