What music are you listening to at the moment?

Because you are doing life wrong if you’re not watching or listening to this today

Obligatory Ministry:

2 Likes

I think you mean you are doing life wrong by not listening to this:

1 Like

Equally valid

but never, ever, ever Backstreet boys Everybody (Backstreet’s back)

1 Like

Tomorrow is the day. Wyclef Jean will finally be home

Also there is a different type of weather

4 Likes

tenor-258302926

2 Likes

Is that Terry Crews?!

Saw reformed Guns N Roses at Olympic Stadium in 2017. Slash appeared to smile a little bit at moments. Genuinely legendary. Axl and Duff were on it. That second guitar solo on November Rain is life

1 Like

First smile ever

1 Like

It might well be. Quite a moment to be there

Looks like it

1 Like

Bought the single from HMV literally yonks ago (technical term). They’re called Massive on it rather than Massive Attack owing to protest against First Gulf War. Feel old!

2 Likes

Have a tape (!) recording of Massive Attack from nineties of live recording that BBC Radio One put out. Used to Badger Pay my dad to play it the car. Still a bit bitter that my floor mates in first year at university in late nineties did not think I’d be up for seeing them

I was at that show also! It was fantastic. Axl sounded incredible.

1 Like

They all looked so so happy and content and really on it

Great performance

1 Like

Found a “Lamb of God - Essential” playlist on Apple Music. Currently enjoying that…

If we’re still doing this I’m listening to Mickey 9s (Glasgow electronic rock) and also Gerry Cinnamon (Glasgow folk singer).

Despite also living in that general area of the west of Scotland, it’s purely coincidental…

1 Like
2 Likes