What music are you listening to at the moment?

I spent yesterday revisiting the Gene back catalogue.

Having a return to my youth day…so listened to Pocket Full of Kryptonite by Spin Doctors and rememberd hoqw many great tracks were on it! Gave Bridge of Spies by T’Pau a go…lasted 2 songs…awful!! Now got No Jacket Required by Phil Collins playing in the office…I am guessing its rose tinted memories kicking up, but really enjoying it!

is it still none?

Right this second…

One of my old favourites.

Long Tall Sally by Little Richard.

Extra Points Question

Some of you may know it from an amazing film scene in a helicopter. What film was it?

These guys. New band. NIN meets Kasabian and has some form of Chemical Brothers offspring.

They are very good!

1 Like

I remember buying this album when it came out in 1995 and for me it still holds up as one of his greatest albums. I was also lucky enough to see the tour in London, and for all the hundreds I’ve gigs I’ve been to over the years, the only person that ever matched it was Prince.

This album was so ahead of it’s time. Can you imagine an environmental protest song like Earth Song topping the charts today like it did in Xmas 1995? I can’t. Michael even took a shot at Trump on the song “Money” amongst a list of notorious American megarich families who “would do anything for money” along with the likes of Rockefeller and Getty.

1 Like

No fraid not. Plenty of bangers!

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

:loud_sound: One, two princes kneel before you…

1 Like