What has happened to Monzo?

Been a while since I’ve been here and found ‘chat’ is no longer available. Monzo used to have great customer service help people. What’s happened? I logged in due to receiving spam messages telling me access would be discontinued. Nowhere to reporg the issues

3 Likes

in the help section search for chat

1 Like

As above, search for ‘contact us’ in the app and there will be a chat with us link, but support is only open from 7am.

1 Like

3 hours is about right for non-emergencies. You can close the app and continue with your day and once they get to your enquiry you’ll receive a notification.

If you’re not happy with it then sure, move banks. You don’t “owe” anything to any bank so go whereever you feel best suits your needs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Chat has been outsourced to the forum

3 Likes

Have you read this?

I’m not sure they’ve got the manpower to go into that sort of detail on one cheque (unless it was crazy large). It may, of course, be a conspiracy…:thinking:

That’ll teach you, @Revels, for trying to assist :worried:.

4 Likes

I believe he posted that link because of the following paragraph.

Which explains why your larger cheque is taking longer to process, so there’s no need to be rude.

2 Likes

Maybe they did two of your cheques and then someone came along shouting STOP THE COUNT?

2 Likes