It’s a lot cleaner than before… actually wouldn’t mind a dark mode on this.
Still think the payments screen could be improved, seems rather cluttered now compared to the main screen (is that coming next? )
Edit; to follow on from the 2nd comment… particularly for iOS (not sure how Android does this), I’d prefer if you could appear in iMessage similar to N26/Pingit
Love the new layout so far nice and clean. Don’t miss the pulse the graph at all, it only restarted on the 1st of the month not when I get paid so was pointless. The new budget widget looks good at the top of the feed. I won’t miss the summery circle either but no others will.
I haven’t requested early access (as I can’t function without the ‘left to spend’ figure from the Summary page!) but I can see some changes on the Accounts tab. I love having the pots in a list instead of having to swipe left/right for them, but I’m not keen on having ‘Borrowing’ right at the top above the pots (when I’m not currently borrowing anything). I know you guys have to make money but this feels a bit too pushy to me.
A very small but important (to me) touch: Having just three tabs at the bottom follows what Apple have seemingly started doing in their built-in apps (e.g. Apple News). They used to have up to five or six tabs there, but they’ve started simplifying their apps to only have three at the most there. Some, like Apple Music and Podcasts, still have more, but maybe they’ll be updated by iOS 13 (which we’ll see at the start of June).
If Summary does come back, a different entry point to a tab might make sense.
I think @bruno was referring to the “Pot Transfers” part in Summary, which showed all your pot transfers for the Summary period. I don’t think he was referring to the Pot History feature currently on Android, which shows all the transfers for a single pot.
One thing that bugs me is when you scroll down the feed the scrolling stops when the balance flips to the title bar. For me it should be continue scrolling without a pause. It just feels wrong.
Do you mean the ‘flick’ to get the transaction list to the top of the screen? That feels like a separate action to the ‘scroll’ of the list to me so I hadn’t really noticed it.
I guess I never tried to scroll past it because it seemed like a natural break point.
Yeah, for me I noticed because I was looking at the transactions as soon as the app opened, so for it to ‘stop’ when I was scrolling to look further felt weird. I guess it’s because I already see part of the list so expect no second action to be needed. I guess it depends on the person.
I personally feel once you pull up it should smoothly transition into the transaction scroll. Not a massive thing or anything just an observation.
Like it a lot so far.
One issue I have is that my balance doesn’t seem to be updating properly. It’s correct when I flick up and it’s in small writing at the top but incorrect when the card is showing at the top
See Screenshots:
Have a bug for the account screen using iOS latest test flight version, the round up pot didnt update after 3 full app closures and had to do a full reset session for it to update.
Also took a full app close to update the balance, the update was released after schedluled payments to pots in general so not sure if any delay