❌ Bring back the old design!

Old design was easier to Navigate :disappointed_relieved:

I disagree. I much prefer the new one.
Have you tried pulling the card down as to see all your accounts and pots in one?

24 Likes

We should have a choice of new/old in my opinion. I preferred the old one tbf

11 Likes

It does take some getting used to, to be fair. I’ve only just come back to Monzo recently so it’ll take me a while - how is everyone else finding the change?

Can you elaborate a little more on what you do and don’t like?

The team responsible for the redesign do read up on here so I’m sure they’d appreciate the feedback too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can find the discussion for that below :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That wouldn’t work as they’d have to design everything with 2 displays in mind and would make things more complicated for support

8 Likes

I’m not sure if this is the right place to raise this, but you really need to revamp the iPad app to make use of the larger screen. Maybe it’s just me, but I’d find it easier to check my finances on my iPad.

3 Likes

The Monzo app has never been made for tablets - just smart phones.

You can vote for an iPad app version here:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - I just voted for it

1 Like

The new design is better. It takes some time to get used to, but it’s very likely you will much prefer it to the old one after some use. When I went back to the old one recently, it was disappointing.

3 Likes

The navigation is far from intuitive. In general, I prefer apps to follow published design guidelines. The new Monzo navigation is all over the place.

16 Likes

What are the key changes/improvements you would like to see?

It does take a while to get used to but I wouldn’t go back now!

2 Likes

I’m not sure what’s wrong with simply using a menu! Also, one screen has a cog icon to get to settings, another has the actual word “Settings”. It all just looks a bit messy IMHO.

11 Likes

I quite like the new design though it could still be improved, like the user above has stated it is still a little messy but I think it is an improvement on the old version. I’d like to see the pulse graph, or something similar returned

1 Like

I wonder, why not allow people to toggle between designs?

2 Likes

App designs change all the time, people just got to accept it.

You could of course always change to another bank but chances are that they will change their app UI at some point too

3 Likes

Luckily I rarely use Monzo :smile:

I appreciate everything changes but the new design is horrible. How can I see how much I am spending, as in my account going up and down with payments? Every bank offers this from my experience. Now I just have a total at the top.

Can you not implement what my second bank have so when I slide to the left it shows my balance going up and down with deposits and withdrawals? It seems like such a basic feature has been overlooked.

8 Likes