Waiting list is not getting better

I signed up and have been in a waiting list which does not move. I have already emailed a few of my friends but I would really like the start using my card before April 2018 ! I’m 113,066 in a huge wait that does not seem to get lower ???

The number is a bug, ignore it.

Go to the golden ticket section and find a working link for instant acceptance

I second this. I posted in the Golden Ticket thread yesterday asking for one, and within a couple of hours my wish was granted by someone :smile:

Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I have now signed up and my card should be with me on Monday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone at Monzo actually confirmed this is a bug? It is still going up - someone on Twitter said 117k queue now. It is kind of a huge deal whether this is accurate or not.

If it’s right then Monzo is really smashing it with their current account launch. People whose custom couldn’t be bought by established players for £100-250 cash bribes are desperately clammering to get on board the Monzo train for no bribes. Last week 35k accounts issued and still the queue is rising. That would be super impressive.

If the queue info is wrong however, then there is not as much interest as implied and Monzo can’t even get the basics right - displaying accurate information or quickly correcting wrong information.

There is quite a big chasm between these two scenarios - so which is it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes @simonb has confirmed it is a bug I believe?

1 Like

He has.

2 Likes