Upcoming Direct Debits now showing in Home Feed!

Thank you. 21 again, for the cough cough th time! :wink:

I put this to my boss and he says heā€™ll consider rounding up to the nearest pound. Still, better than nothing! I can spend that extra few pennies on more Revolting Gas!

4 Likes

Will this work for payment by employer of direct credit.

Neat.

Thereā€™s a thing called ā€˜Pennies from heaven,ā€™ which rounds down the pay for everyone in an organisation (who opts in) and the total is donated to a charity chosen by the organisation.

It can raise thousands of pounds a year of the are enough people who opt in.

1 Like

It sure will

Direct credits / BACS Yes

Faster Payments No

The staging environmentā€™s economy is wild. :joy:

9 Likes

Is there a create money button and who has biggest balance? :rofl:

Essentially, yes :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Liam has Ā£600k ish?

3 Likes

I wonder what the limit is before it breaks the UI of the app :sweat_smile:

Around Ā£100,000 things start looking odd, around Ā£1,000,000 things actually start breaking. :grimacing:

(To be perfectly clear, this is only the appā€™s layout and some of the +/- buttons. The actual service works fine!)

5 Likes

Good to know if any of us win the lottery then :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Can this feature be extended to include standing orders and other committed spending as well?

5 Likes

Now that scheduled payments into and out of pots are a thing, seeing those in the home feed would be nice too. I have 2 direct debits coming out ā€œ3 days from nowā€ but I also have three scheduled movements into pots and one standing order.

2 Likes

Had the low balance warning before a payment today. Moved money from my Bills pot to cover it, sorted. Brilliant feature!

Now to think about how Iā€™ll deal with it when the Bills pot is empty and I get that warning! :scream:

Itā€™d be useful to be able to collapse theseā€¦ I like the feature, but Iā€™ve now got seven direct debits taking up the whole feed that will be there until Monday.

2 Likes

When you tap pulse it takes you down to today ?

Agree be good to hide

Any idea how long it takes for a recurring Direct Debit which isnā€™t being collected this month to disappear from committed spend in summary. I have a DD that usually comes out on the 1st but the company collecting arenā€™t taking a payment this month so my left to spend is wrong because this payment is still showing as ā€œexpected tomorrowā€

About 3 days Iā€™ve heard. Which would be todayā€¦so, it should go in the next couple of days.

I really like this feature to see upcoming DD and BACs payments, however I do find it a little confusing when i just want to quickly see my current balance.

It would be great if the transaction list would snap back so that my current balance was at the top of the list. i.e. if you want to see upcoming payments you could scroll up the list and hold. Releasing the hold would snap back to today.

You would also need some visual indicator that there are future transaction to be seen.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I understand. The current balance is always at the top of the feed display when future transactions are displayed isnā€™t it?

1 Like