Unable to Make Online Payment

Is anyone else not able to make payments online?

Card declined reporting
Idea to solve declined payments... Add "planned" payment?
(Alex Sherwood) #2

There aren’t any issues according to the Status page for the prepaid accounts so online payments should be working normally.

In case we can help explain / solve the issues, could you please share some more details - who the retailer is, any error messages etc?

Thanks alexs

I have had trouble making donations to charity with Monzo.

(Alex Sherwood) #4

I’ve moved your post here, to keep all of the details about your issue in one place.

Your last post in this thread was a reply to my post in the other topic which mentioned that 3D Secure isn’t supported for the prepaid cards. Were you asked to complete a payment verification step when your payment failed?

Has there been an update on this? Or is only available via the current account? M

(MikeF) #6

Update on what’s? This looks to be related to a specific problem making a payment at at the end of August. As we’re now in October and no one else is discussing it, I guess it was fixed.

I got failed notification due to the same reason for Coinbase.com… guess it’s not fixed?

Regards,
M A

(MikeF) #8

If you’re talking about 3D Secure then I’ve seen nothing to suggest that that’s supported yet. There’s a whole thread about it elsewhere. It’s not something that needs ‘fixing’ however, it’s something that doesn’t exist yet.

Thanks @Feathers Kl kl. My other question was, is this available for the account as can wait?

(MikeF) #10

Not yet. I think it’s on the roadmap but I don’t know how far away it is.

Card declined reporting Confirms this won’t be an issue with the account however don’t have one to confirm! :grimacing:

(Ainhoa González Expósito) #12

Hi guys,

I haven’t been able to make an online payment since I got my card. It does work when I purchase anything on the street or when I withdraw money, but it does not work for online payments. I have tried to buy a few stuff on Ebay (Spain) and the payment is always declined. The message is: ‘We are sorry but your payment has not been able to be processed. You have three options: Check the details of your card and check the address/Call your card provider. They may have blocked your card/Choose a different way of payment’.

Any explanation to why this is happening?

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #13

your probably best to contact Monzo directly rather than ask the question on the public forum hoping that somebody at Monzo will pick it up - try emailing them with some details help@monzo.com they will have access to your account to look into the problem

(Ainhoa González Expósito) #14

Thanks for your reply, iansilversides. I will do so then.