TV Shows!

Seriously? Oh man, I’m not going to enjoy telling my wife. Every show she watches seems to get cancelled. She was really into Emerald Cirty. Cancelled. :expressionless:

Anyone watching The Handmaiden’s Tale? That’s some dark TV. I’m on UK schedule so only on Ep 3 #nospoilers

1 Like

2 episodes in to Orange Is The New Black Season 5 and it’s damn good so far! Intense!

Doctor Who current season almost finished, not long before we have to say Goodbye to Peter Capaldi :pensive: Season finale promises to be a cracker with the return of some old favorite villains…one from the Tennant era and one that hasn’t been seen in this particular form since the 60s! (a particular variant of Cyberman) :grinning:

Its release got a ton of media coverage, so I might pick it up when everything is released. Might buy the book too

Well errrrr this looks like it might be kind of painful to watch and even axed after season 1

agreed it looks wack

I’m amazed that I haven’t see anybody mention Game of Thrones yet! It’s marvellous, and there’s only a few more weeks to wait until season 7 starts. I’m re-watching season 6 in anticipation :smile:

1 Like

@tristan @anon4562461 guess what!!

2h special in the works!! :scream::tada:and who knows, if the response is amazing it might be brought back!!!

3 Likes

3 Episodes in and so far it’s been decent.

on Amazon Prime now

1 Like

Binge watched Riviera (Sky Atlantic) last week and found it pretty gripping. Really hope it gets another series or two. Wasn’t expecting much after the first episode but it does get really juicy. Worth a watch if you like a good drama.

Yeah I’m on that too, on EP5 at the moment

1 Like

Anyone catch the Doctor Who finale? Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnnnn at that ending! Xmas Special is gonna be phenomenal.

2 Likes

What do you think to it so far?

I have never seen a single episode. (Hides away, quickly.)

Decent so far mate deeeecent!!

2 Likes

How can you not sit down and enjoy a lil Tardis action over Christmas???

2 Likes

It’s all lost on me I’m afraid. Must be one of a minority for sure.

I don’t get Dr Who either tbh

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s all on Netflix. Best thing to do is start at the beginning of the re-launched show in 2005.

But to get a general overview, you could watch these fantastic episodes…

“Dalek” (9th Doctor)
“Blink” (10th Doctor)
“Silence In The Library / Forest of The Dead” (10th Doctor)
“Human Nature / The Family of Blood” (10th Doctor)
“The Eleventh Hour” (11th Doctor)
“The Day Of The Doctor” (10th, 11th and The War Doctor)

“Face The Raven / Heaven Sent / Hell Bent” (12th Doctor) - not sure if these are on Netflix, they are not from the season that just ended, but the one before that

Those episodes are up there with the best drama/sci-fi ever.

1 Like

Has anyone started American Gods? It’s been mentioned earlier before but I’ve not had time to properly sit down and have a binge.

Yeah scroll up, I said it a few weeks ago although now I watch and after every episode I am like WTF.

It’s weird like seriously weird, there is one story but loads of other stories.

I just don’t get it.

1 Like