TV Shows!

Is it worth starting? I really like the director, but I am quite rubbish with shows that have confusing timelines and open endings.

I thought it was really good at first then I think it was 3 and I was like huhā€¦

It is good, I am gonna stick with it seeing as I have got so far.

I thought American Gods was ace. Really enjoyed it, from start to finish.

Season 2 Episode 1 of Shooter is up on Netflix now. Unfortunately it look like another weekly episode release :pensive:. I wish they would just go back to seasonal releases, I like me a good binge.

I hate weekly release. I forget whatā€™s happened and cause you watch stuff inbetween (or I do) I get very confused.

Iā€™m about 10 episodes in to Riverdale on Netflix. Really enjoying it. Itā€™s a dark drama based on the Archie characters. Small town, popular jock kid gets murdered, mystery unravels. Digging it.

1 Like

The rebooted Ms Grundy definitely ruined my childhood, if youā€™ve read the original Archie comics :joy:

Another trailer for inhumans, still reckon this will be a snooze fest

So I have added to my list now and as you will see I have added Inhumans which is actually not that bad tbhā€¦

24: Legacy
American Dad!
APB
Atlanta
Ballers
Better Call Saul
Beyond
Billions
Black Jesus
Black-ish
Blindspot
Blue Bloods
Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
Chicago P.D.
Conviction
Designated Survivor
Dice
Dynasty
Empire (2015)
Family Guy
Homeland
House of Cards (2013)
Jessica Jones
Kevin Can Wait
Lethal Weapon
Limitless
Lucifer
Marvelā€™s Agents of S.H.I.Eā€¦
Marvelā€™s Inhumans
Marvelā€™s Iron Fist
Marvelā€™s Luke Cage
Marvelā€™s The Defenders
Modern Family
Mr. Robot
Narcos
New Girl
Notorious
Power
Ransom
Ray Donovan
S.W.A.T.
Scandal (US)
SEAL Team
Shades of Blue
Shooter
Strike Back
Suits
The 100
The Blacklist
The Blacklist: Redemption
The Deuce
The Goldbergs
The Mick
The Middle
Timeless
Tin Star
Tyrant
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Westworld

Iā€™ve recently watched Stranger Things and would heavily recommend it - the only issue is that once you binge-watch the two seasons youā€™ll be asking for more and the next release is still a long ways offā€¦

2 Likes

I recently binge watched Mindhunter (Netflix), I found it really well made and interesting, they didnā€™t overdo it. I usually dislike tv shows set ā€˜a bit in the pastā€™, as they never get the right feel, but this one really got it right.

Iā€™ve watched the second season of Riverdale and really like it. Havenā€™t watched Stranger Things yet, but everyone is gushing so much about it I feel like I have to soon!

2 Likes

I found Inhumans to be a bit meh myself. It really needed to have some spectacle to stand out. These are people with spectacular powers but you wouldnā€™t really know it from what they showed us. They just went cheap on it.

Stranger Things season 2 was even better than the first one. I hope they donā€™t keep going with it until itā€™s ruined though.

Yeah I am trying to work out what itā€™s about, it could be a lead up to a film type thing but itā€™s a show that I have on in the background as I am doing other stuff so maybe missed loads of itā€¦

Iā€™m fairly confident you didnā€™t miss anything. It was initially meant to be a film but they decided on the TV show instead.

Iā€™m still waiting for the TV licence man to visitā€¦

heā€™s going to be very disappointed!

2 Likes

I recently binged Arrested Development in its entirety and it was great! Really enjoyed it. Iā€™ve also binged ā€˜Please Like Meā€™, an Australian show available on our Amazon Prime - highly recommend that! I keep up to date with Family Guy and Modern Family and the odd bit of American Dad. Iā€™ve also watched Sethā€™s new show ā€˜The Orvilleā€™, which was okay!

Stranger Things 2 and Riverdale are what Iā€™m on right now!

2 Likes

Can someone give me Synopsis and comparison of Stranger Things please?

As youā€™re fond of saying, the search function exists :smiling_imp: here ya go

3 Likes