Trends - a big update to the Monzo experience

While that would be nice, you realise we have to pick one of them to do first? :wink:

Do they also appear in the wrong category in Summary?

3 Likes

Dammit :joy::joy:

Summary is good:

Although who knew that finding previous periods in Summary was such a pain!

3 Likes

Is it still in the wrong category in Trends? I wonder if you’ve re-categorised it since.

2 Likes

It is unfortunately.

Hang on, is that the same transaction as before? I don’t think the dates match.

(This transaction showing in the wrong place in Trends is a known bug that I understand; but it should also show in the wrong place in Summary, unless my understanding is wrong!)

1 Like

So this is odd: it doesn’t seem to show in Summary at all…

Will investigate more later when I’ve more time. :male_detective:

1 Like

Have you got “exclude from spending summary” selected on the transaction?

1 Like

Ah, it might be under income because it’s a credit? Summary is odd :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s quite old now – you should think about replacing it with a new version re-written from the ground up :smirk:

11 Likes

@Peter_G Thanks for reporting; this should be fixed now :pray:

4 Likes

When’s the next batch getting enabled then?

4 Likes

Thanks!

Interestingly it got fixed by changing the category (so it was incorrect). But I’ve just moved it back and all seems fine now.

Never was able to find it in Summary though. Good job it’s in the road to replacement!

2 Likes

It’s like groundhog day round here.

What do we want?

TRENDS!

When do we want it?

NOW!

15 Likes

I have it now :grin:

1 Like

Right, I guess I’m going to need one of the Fancy ones then.

3 Likes

So do I!

Releasing to lots more people today! Keep your eyes peeled :eyes:

14 Likes

Starting to play.

The logo for the type of transaction is governed by the main transaction one, not the category split one. In this example the £10 is against eating out and should have the green symbol, but it has the purple bill splits category.

Is this correct or a bug? I feel it should take the correct category symbol for the amount it shows and category it is in?

2 Likes

1 Like