With Travel Reports now on Android, I got my first the other day after a trip to Portugal and so I thought I’d provide some feedback.
– Didn’t include cost of an Uber trip I took in the total, even though the transaction initially came through in euros.
– Didn’t include money I transferred to other people during the trip in the total.
– While the euro amount is correct, the £ amount is slightly wrong. This is probably because the exchange rate had not settled when the Travel Report was created. It would make more sense for the Travel Report to be created once the exchange rate for all holiday transactions have settled.
– Clicking on “Number of transactions” should produce a list of the transactions.
– It would be cool if the map at top had location pins at every transaction location for the holiday instead of one pretty useless pin seemingly randomly placed in the country.
– Something saying the length of the time in the country (eg: You were in Portugal from Wednesday, 27th June to Wednesday, 4th July)
– Something saying the average settled exchange rate for the transactions.
Does anyone have any other ideas to improve Travel Reports?