The Colour of the Debit Card

(Patrick) #250

The designs also widely vary between phone operating systems. Yes I went there :sunglasses: Let the Android/IOs fights begin!! :rofl:

But you can find articles on anything on the interweb :sunglasses:

(Eve) #252

I would welcome a system like what people on Reddit do when being sarcastic. Use /s

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #253

Can we have a purple card like Starling?

Please bring back the old “card” screen
(Eve) #254

You forgot to add /s

…Monese

I like the Hot Coral myself

I just found another match :star_struck:

This is why a hot coral card makes sense.

It was difficult to quickly identify the correct bluey/purple card I needed to use :thinking:

Colour plays an important part in communication.

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #258

Agreed, too many bland colours

Ypu flying in for the Open Office?!

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #260

Nah dude, flying out 8th, gotta sort some stuff that weekend… I’m defo gonna go to an open office thing though for real… hopefully they have another one on a Friday night.

(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #261

You might want to check your booking. That boarding pass is for the 8th :thinking:

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #262

Oh yeah hotel check in the 7th fly out early doors on the 8th :joy_cat:

(gary) #263

i love everything about the app and account so far but for the colour of the card!! i understand you want to stand out from the crowd but in my opinion it looks like a toy/fake card and my experience from all over the world is that whoever i pass it to they always take a second glance at it!

This has been discussed here bit too much already; Please use Search top right…

(John) #265

Odd. i’ve gotten nothing but compliments about the card color. I love it!

(Kevyn) #266

You hit the nail on the head, people always take a second glance at the card. This is a clearcut brand awareness/marketing tool.

(Allie) #267

A really good one too! The card is well loved and people are jealous of it.

(Daniel White) #268

I always do too, but not in the negative way you seem to be phrasing it. I’ve had nothing but positive comments/inquisitive questions. I was in the Apple Store the other day and straight away the person serving me said “ooooooh a Monzo card!” Shortly followed by “you can’t use your shiny new iPhone X and Apple Watch Cellular with Apple Pay though” :wink:

(Leon) #269

All my reactions to the card seem to be negative which is a shame. I’m not crying about it. (Much) :slightly_smiling_face: