Testing Marketplace Beta

To help us understand more about the products and services you might like to see from a Monzo marketplace, in the next couple of weeks we’ll be launching a very early test.

We’ve teamed up with a few companies to show you a variety of products and services you might find interesting.

You can read more about what we’ll be doing and how it will work on the blog

If you’d like to help us with testing, please fill in the form below to let us know the email you use with your Monzo account.

We’ll give the first 200 people to register access to the Beta today!

We’ll be in touch in the coming weeks to tell you how you can access the Marketplace Beta and give it a try!

We’re doing this to find out what you think, and collect as much of your feedback as possible. If you register to try it out, please share any feedback you have in this thread.

Thank you!

33 Likes

Interested to see what this can provide and how it will all link to the App.

Signed up and ready to go!

1 Like

:open_mouth: Is that the new Mastercard logo on the accounts screen for IOS I see!

1 Like

Not for me :stuck_out_tongue: & the version of the app with the marketplace in it, the icon / feature just needs activating via feature flag..presumably the new logo won’t be activated..

1 Like

It means it’s actually in the process of being done though and thats a step :joy:

1 Like

tbh I doubt that making the change has been the blocker, my guess is that this is a MasterCard regulation that they’re following, they’re really strict about card design & I assume this is something else that they control closely.

1 Like

It’s been done on the Android app since before Christmas from what I recall, Just didn’t see a reason as to why IOS still has the old logo.

2 Likes

Exactly & since changing the design isn’t hard, there must be another reason..

1 Like

You must be right, I just would have thought that if mastercard approved the design for the picture on the android app why not on IOS? as surely it’s the same imagae, oh well it’s not a big deal. I know there are waaay more imporant things than that but it’s nice for things to be consistant right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sooooooooooooooo, how quickly did those 200 places go?

7 Likes

Very excited to see how this all pans out.

Now this looks interesting… Seeing how it all fits together is part of what I’ve been looking forward to.

what time today!?

That is a very nice layout.

It adds to my impression that the android app is coming on nicely without being too iOS.

Very good.

2 Likes

I think a due date section may be useful for users to advise when broadband, insurance etc are due. Then to can target these dates appropriately.

Would also be great in marketplace to list your providers (think Onedox) so you could potentially pull this information directly. I have other ideas around this but they are hard to explain without designs. And I am far from a designer :joy:

1 Like

signed up! Never heard anything so I guess I didnt make the 200

1 Like

And it’s here;

Look for a market icon on your Account’s tab.

Screenshot_20180301-180439Screenshot_20180301-180435

1 Like

Screenshot_20180301-181853__01Screenshot_20180301-181904__01
Screenshot_20180301-181923__01

3 Likes

Been trying it out and really love the idea! My only question would be; would integration with these third parties become at some point a one-click experience? I’d just love to be able to click and it automatically creates me a savings account with Oak North for example instead of me having to fill out information on their site.

7 Likes

This looks neat and just as pretty natural part of Monzo App experience, so well done to all involved in putting this together.

5 Likes