Swipe to delete

I can’t get the delete payee to work. tried to swipe and tap but no joy. Help lol

If you are on the Android Beta, you can tap and hold onto a payee, at which point the option to delete appears. Not sure about iOS.

5 Likes

You might want to delete your E-Mail address

4 Likes

If you’re on iOS, it isn’t working with deleting payees at the moment if you are on the Testflight version, but it is getting looked out at the moment :smile: . I don’t think it’s been released on the App store version of the app.

3 Likes

Morning @Stevenjoyce!

Drop us a message via the app when you have a spare moment and we can take a look at this for you :smiley:

Have done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Apologies for this, I haven’t yet enabled this feature for everyone.

It will be coming this week, probably later today.

Thanks for your patience!

9 Likes

Cheers mate. It says in the download notes that it is in this version. Cool mate I keep a eye out for it. Cheers for the info

This is beta 407 BTW

Just to update you, we’re going to push this back on iOS for a bit while we investigate a few bugs.

I’ll post an update when there’s news! Cheers

9 Likes

Just deleted one in Android with ease.

Thank you.

No point having payee details for accounts no longer open :+1:

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the info

I’ve enabled this on iOS now too. Let me know if there are any issues.

PS. make sure you are on the latest app version

6 Likes

Swipe to delete is now working on iOS :+1:.

Works great cheers

Is delete payee option in the new release Android? release notes say it is but no option to do it on my version 2.0.3

How do you add payee. Can’t figure it out on iOS.

Right now, there is no way to manually add a payee, the only way to add a payee who will appear on the ‘recent’ list is to actually send someone some money via bank transfer, its not ideal, but I least you can delete payees that you don’t want to remain on the recent list :slight_smile:

You have to add them as a new bank transfer and do it that way. You also have to actually transfer money to them, you can’t just set them up as a payee. Not great it is.

I have highlighted to Monzo that both of these things are poor and done so much more slick on Starling - hopefully it will be addressed soon. Thankfully you can now delete a payee with a swipe so that is an improvement. Previously you couldn’t delete a payee!