Stuck on verification since last Saturday, and no help until now

I’ve been stuck in verification process (with golden ticket invite) since last Saturday. Called customer service, posted on here, emailed and yet nothing has changed. Was told will be resolved within 24hours (that was 48hrs ago now).
Is this normal for behaviour for Monzo?

You posted about Monzo stealing your identity on the 26th - and didn’t @simonb reply - about somebody getting in touch with you ?

3 Likes

Most people here did not experience any issues like you have. Monzo do have to verify your identity like any other bank and if they can’t for some reason then they can put your account application on hold.

So just be clear this is NOT normal at all.

Also want to add that in my experience and by read here I can tell you majority find Monzo sign up process quick easy and hassle free.

2 Likes

No one has been in touch!

I would assume that @simonb has passed your details onto another more relevant department to deal with your problem and they will indeed be in touch , there is nothing anybody on the public forum can do to speed this process up

2 Likes

That is very polite and helpful.
Excellent customer service.

Best wishes.

We’re all customers in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hello @Aali :wave:

My name is Beth and I work at Monzo. Have you had a response from the in app chat this morning? If you can’t get to that please email help@monzo.com and we’ll look into this for you!

3 Likes