4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starling Feedback
Not yet 
You got one? 
In your inbox kaboom
thanks⦠today hasnāt been the one⦠(weatherwise - maddy sticky though)
Anyone got a space code? I would like to check them out while I wait for Monzoā¦
Daniel - why donāt you just get a golden ticket for Monzo rather than waiting - get your Monzo card in a couple of days ?
https://community.monzo.com/t/give-request-golden-tickets-here/8233/363?u=iansilversides&source_topic_id=9069Ohhh!! Didnāt know this!
Ah saying that, I was more meaning about the current account side of things.
Bruce, mind sharing your pass with me instead?
If anyone has a pass, Iād love one too please!
I think he meant it was quick to use my pass rather than he had another
sorry
Iām guessing multiple email sign ups
As I was handed one I didnāt need my original
Can I ask why everyone is wanting passes - just to check out the competition? Iād like to be given a run down about Starling, but donāt want to open another bank account just to check it out.
Just to check out the competition 
Monzoās app still has lots more features & I donāt see Starling catching up anytime soon. And I donāt need Starlingās standard bank account features because I can handle my direct debits etc. using my legacy bank account, without any issues.
10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starling Feedback
I am needing to change my bank account and Monzo are not offering yet, Ultimately I will end up here, but want a short term solution
I donāt get why folks want a very short term option. Youāve ladted however many years with your current bank but canāt wait a few more months. Bizarre.
Not only that, but if youāre going to continue to use Monzo for most of your day to day spending⦠well Iām just miffed!
They also run a credit check on you regardless of if you want an overdraft (the way I read it anyway). And opening new current accounts in short succession is going to look strange on your credit report.
But what do I know.
To be clear, itās a soft check when you open the account & only a hard check if you apply for an overdraft though -
https://community.monzo.com/t/competitor-update/5861/896?u=alexs
I have had issue with my current account holder which has resulted in complaint. I want to close my accounts with them. I donāt feel I have faith in any of the high street banks. Hence my desire of Monzo.
But why have the hassle of moving twice, when you could merely wait a few more months?