Starling Passes

Yeaah, I was lame, I didn’t check correctly and I still was rooted. I got back to Marshmallow and it works now. Thanks for the info though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can hide root from apps.

1 Like

Could I jump on the bandwagon and ask if anyone has a spare too please? :innocent:

Dude you get one ? B

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starling Feedback

Not yet :sweat:
You got one? :grimacing:

In your inbox kaboom

thanks… today hasn’t been the one… (weatherwise - maddy sticky though)

1 Like

Anyone got a space code? I would like to check them out while I wait for Monzo…

Daniel - why don’t you just get a golden ticket for Monzo rather than waiting - get your Monzo card in a couple of days ?

https://community.monzo.com/t/give-request-golden-tickets-here/8233/363?u=iansilversides&source_topic_id=9069
1 Like

Ohhh!! Didn’t know this!

1 Like

Ah saying that, I was more meaning about the current account side of things.

1 Like

Bruce, mind sharing your pass with me instead?

If anyone has a pass, I’d love one too please!

I think he meant it was quick to use my pass rather than he had another :frowning: sorry

I’m guessing multiple email sign ups

As I was handed one I didn’t need my original

Can I ask why everyone is wanting passes - just to check out the competition? I’d like to be given a run down about Starling, but don’t want to open another bank account just to check it out.

1 Like

Just to check out the competition :slight_smile:

Monzo’s app still has lots more features & I don’t see Starling catching up anytime soon. And I don’t need Starling’s standard bank account features because I can handle my direct debits etc. using my legacy bank account, without any issues.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starling Feedback

I am needing to change my bank account and Monzo are not offering yet, Ultimately I will end up here, but want a short term solution

1 Like