Starling Feedback

I’m just catching up from the weekend now @Monza so all flagged posts will be dealt with in the next half hour!

4 Likes

I blurred the word not like others don’t swear on here!

Issue much

It was not just the swearing though…

1 Like

So?

I just joined TSB :wink:

No, that’s not an error. Let’s lighten the mood, shall we?

I left TSB ages ago, in the days off passbooks lol

DO NOT READ MY POST IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY WORDS

4 Likes

do not be on a public forum to cause offence by words :expressionless:

That’s a nice card. .

1 Like

Time to close this thread is not far I think… :thinking:

1 Like

That would be unfortunate. None of the new banks are without their own issues, but they do have some good ideas.

1 Like

I don’t see the issue guys. Starling have been Taking Care of Business since 2015 and have tens of thousands of accounts now. :smiley:

The irony is that while Monzo are trying to be courteous and protect Starling’s name, a large number of those tens of thousands of users chose to open their Starling account after reading about them on the Monzo community. I don’t think they need protecting from silly jokes! After all they are the great pranksters who hilariously registered getmonzo.com to wave a middle finger and gain publicity.

I have both accounts and enjoy the bants!

3 Likes

DO NOT READ MY POST IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY WORDS…

Agreed that is nice card, I like how tCb snuck in there too

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t have heard of Starling without being here. And I heard about Monzo from friends. So in my case Starling has directly benefited from Monzo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. I learnt of Starling from Monzo. I’ve learnt a lot of other things, too. And it’s the fault of the Monzo community that I’ve pretty much kitted out my house with Philips Hue Smart lighting.

12 Likes

Oh man I’ve spent alot on hue… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

me too

Starling gets SEPA. :+1:

10 Likes

Well done Starling this is great news, thank you

2 Likes

This is great news for Starling. They appear to be motoring ahead.

1 Like

Yes, they seem to just get on and do things, without all the fuss in the forum.

2 Likes