Starling Discussion & Feedback

Basically it says the book’s been postponed indefinitely. No real explanation…

Pure speculation, Starling being bought out and they didn’t want book released containing sensitive info?

4 Likes

I don’t get where this “bought out” theory always comes from. Besides, in her Twitter Q&A, Anne Boden categorically ruled out an acquisition exit strategy.

2 Likes

This is the kind of thing that happens when the publisher and individual can’t agree on the content.

Who was going to publish this?

Penguin?

1 Like

Apologies if already mentioned… Starling stating they’ve got over 400k users now. https://twitter.com/starlingbank/status/1089495267953516544?s=21

1 Like

A few weeks ago I got an email from Amazon cancelling my pre-order.

Actually, I wonder if there was something written about someone/some bank that could potentially lead to problems, e.g. maybe scupper a commercial arrangement the bank are working on? All speculation at this point.

4 Likes

image image

Seems starling have struck a deal with 3 for some advertisement in their deals app Wuntu

2 Likes

Interesting - the url didn’t come through formatted for me on the sms

Just had an email through from wuntu as well

So pleased I’ve never caved into Three’s increasingly desperate pleas to sign up to Wuntu. Seems to just be another channel to spam me with adverts.

5 Likes

I’ve had countless free hot drinks and snacks, plus a lot of Domino’s :pizza: on a Monday for £3 :grinning:

It’s actually not a bad scheme.

2 Likes

Yeah i got it strictly for the cheap dominos also, used to be a free 7" every now and again and now its a £3 9" :laughing: :pizza:

Is the euro account finally launching soon?

3 Likes

They removed the gluten-free base as an option from the deal… :broken_heart:

(Not a 3 user, but my partner is)

IMG_20190204_171115

No tweet from the back itself though…

1 Like
4 Likes

Teaser for the latest update

IMG_20190204_172530

1 Like

Just updated the app. Interesting…

47-edited