✨ Spring cleaning: making it easier to manage your account & see Pots payments

:joy: Took me 2 minutes to look that up - Personally i love looking up these kinds of random facts!

20 Likes

Don’t say that too loud, otherwise Opta will be here trying to pinch you from Monzo!

1 Like

Yay! Just got the new tabs in the last hour. I like the look and future possibilities :+1:.

I miss the days when we could try these things out in Monzo Labs before rollout though.

8 Likes

I have it too now

goes eagerly to check

returns disappointed

13 Likes

*checks app*

*sighs*

*eats another biscuit*

8 Likes

Pass me a biscuit please

6 Likes

Only Rich Tea for you. I get the chocolate hob nobs.

5 Likes

As if this situation could get any more disappointing :pensive:

6 Likes

Got it now too

Nothing still here. Pass the hobnobs

4 Likes

If you get hobnobs when all I got was Rich Tea, things will get ugly

5 Likes

For people on iOS

Have you got the new thing?

• Yes I has the thing
  • No :cry:

0 voters

1 Like

#4211 here - and I don’t have it :frowning:

2 Likes

I have been usurped :joy::joy::bar_chart:

7 Likes

@jackcully @mycl some feedback for you now that I have this.

There seems to be a bug when I look at in my pot feed at a transfer from my current account to my pot. The main faded banner will be my current profile image, however the actual profile image shown in the circle is an old one I haven’t used on Monzo for a while now. i.e. it’s displaying two different profile Images.

Note 20 Ultra, Android 11, Monzo 3.80.0

Well if you won’t do your polling job properly……

6 Likes

Seems to be a pretty solid 10% roll out.

I will probably be in the minority tbh, but I’m not that impressed with this remarkable new feature.

It does not improve my personal UX, moreover reduces it, without the cross reference of notes in the Pots feed :man_shrugging:

Oh well. Not going to lose sleep over it.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, happy Friday!

Just to give you a quick heads up, you can now turn these changes on for yourself in Labs! Just hit the toggle on “Split Drawer” and restart your app.

If you’re on iOS and don’t have 3.80.0 then I’d highly recommend getting it (you should be able to manually update in the App Store) before you enable this feature, as fetching a lot of feeds on a version of the app that doesn’t have our performance improvements might cause you to have a bad time.

Finally, I started drafting a post about our incremental rollout process but haven’t finished it yet, expect it soon in this thread or (if it balloons out of control) maybe in the blog!

31 Likes