Spending Summary - Totally Useless Still - Bitterly disappointed

Hi there,

I’m bitterly disappointed that the spending summary is still completely useless after it’s revamp. The spending figures still do not update when you get refunds for things (they only take your initial spend), or if you use the bill splitting feature (as I do a lot) and get a lot of money back in for things I’m “spending”.

My spending is nearly DOUBLE what it actually is due to the above. How hard can it really be to update the spending figures with received money for those items/categories so that the spending summary tab is correct. Currently, the entire spending summary is useless for me.

What needs to happen:

• When a refund comes back in for an item, it should automatically be attributed to the same spending category and deducted from the summary totals
  • When a bill is split and someone pays, it should automatically be attributed to the same spending category and deducted from the totals (and ideally update the original purchase to the amount I paid minus what I got in - with a note reminding me of what happened)
  • Any incoming money should be able to be categorised and the respective totals in spending be updated

I’m really struggling to see how this hasn’t been addressed for about a year - it can’t be that complicated to fix and it’s quite a broken feature right now.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Summary - Feedback thread