✅ [?] Slow update on pot transactions

Hi there just to let you guys now that when you movie money from a pot it takes a good 10 sec to update the change on the pots. And it even takes a a good bit of time before it showed in
Home summery

2 Likes

10s is slow??? After a couple of minutes I may start to wonder whether anything was happening but 10s to ripple from my phone, round the internals of a bank and back out to my device really, really doesn’t strike me as slow.

1 Like

Oh crikey, for an online real time app, 10 seconds definitely is slow! 10ns is more like it :wink:

On a serious point, I’ve made double transfers before because it’s laggy, then had to correct :pensive:.

(Android user here btw).

3 Likes

:grimacing: Sorry about this!

It is usually caused by your transaction getting caught up in a queue for a backlogged service along the line. I’ll pass it on so we can make sure there is more capacity in the services where it’s needed - unfortunately it is an issue with a rapidly scaling customer base but we’re doing our best (with load testing) to pre-empt these issues.

9 Likes

Lol it dose make you think you cash has disappeared for a few seconds lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yay, thanks Hugh! :raised_hands:

No probs. Cheers for the info Hugh

1 Like

Yes. Until I read this thread, I thought that it just didn’t happen until after I’d gone back to the transaction feed.

An FPS transfer can arrive into Monzo quicker than moving money to/from a pot?

Glad it’s being looked at, though.

3 Likes

I’m still in the place where anything faster than ‘next day’ is magical in banking. :grinning:

4 Likes