I’m new so it can be possible that my questions will be a bit obvious to some
I’m moving to London next week (thanks!) and i’m considering to open an Monzo account, i have few questions as i’m not familiar with the banking system in the U.K.
- Can my paychecks from work can be transferred to my Monzo account, like any other “conventional bank” ?
- Those payment will recognised as paychecks?
- I’m moving to a new address 3 weeks, should i wait till then, or, can i give my current address for delivery, and change address later?
- Is it possible to deposit cash into my new Monzo account?
- Can i use my Monzo account for “standing orders”?
- Is Monzo account is legitimate for credit checks/ credit history and so on, like other “conventional banks” ?
- The Monzo debit card supplied, is it prepaid, or a “normal” debit card, and what are the limitations of it, like, is the debit cards can be processed as credit card, for Airbnb services like?
- Will my Monzo card will have my name on it?
- Basically i’m trying to figure out if to go online, or the old approach…
Thank you, would love to get your feedback and decide