✅ Scrap the Graph

Has the graph been scrapped yet?

No

Thought not.

Guess I’ll ask again in 2020.

Trollol

5 Likes

:pray:t2:

Just went to look at my pulse graph to see what it thinks of the future - usually each month has a fairly linear decrease across the whole month… February however…

IMG_8ED08B0795CB-1

I’m not sure what Monzo knows about the next 3 days or so - but I’d sure like to know!!

I’ve been moving money around a few pots - and I’m not sure if that is impacted in the overall Pulse chart - but seems to be throwing the predictions off in any case.

I like the overall historical trend - I’d love to see that graphed for all months somehow - but for my main screen I’d like more transactions please.

2 Likes

That’s all I want balance as it is transactions underneath spend on the right.Any fancy stuff that’s added should be able to be disabled.
I’ve only had the graph start this morning I can’t look at it without getting naused.

Proper ugly.

I think Monzo’s position on this has been made pretty clear by @hugo recent post:

This thread is just going round in circles now which is against the COC

7 Likes

There’s a secret option that disables the graph.

Don’t have any transactions for a month. :sweat_smile:

I use Starling anyway (which has an equally useless but at least correctly working graph that disappears completely when you look at your transactions), but if Monzo ever fix their graph and income and bill handling issues, maybe I’ll try Monzo out again.

2 Likes

You can say that again, I quoted exactly the same post from Hugo in a reply 12 hours ago :rofl:

6 Likes

And there has been multiple posts since.
Ignore them😂

This has now drifted into discussing the content of the thread itself rather than anything to do with the Pulse display.

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

Couldn’t help but notice how nice the feed looked on the business account preview without the dreaded pulse!

ext

26 Likes

All I see is the two different times on the lock screen :dizzy_face:

19 Likes

Removal…

2 Likes

I’m amazed how stubborn Monzo are being about this. I can’t see how anybody finds the graph useful, there’s been no kind of update to it in well over a year…if you’re not going to drop it completely please can we just get a toggle to turn it off!!! If you improve it some time in the future you can just force the toggle back to on.

3 Likes

I’ve completely changed tact about it after it drew Batman following a nice gambling win.

Now I don’t want the graph to go, or change, ever.

4 Likes

So fresh and so clean

2 Likes

For me the graph has its uses.

Every so often I will side swipe the graph to compare my current balance with the what it was on the same date on previous months.

Granted it doesn’t necessarily need to be a graph for this but I do like the function.

I think Monzo are going to keep the graph until they come up with something to replace it. If they are going to replace the graph in the long run, it doesn’t make sense using development time to build and implement a toggle for something they are going to replace.

Personally, I think there are loads of possibilities to replace the graph with. For example:

• Mastercard exchange rate + amount in the main account using that exchange rate when in a foreign country.

• Calendar feature to show upcoming scheduled payments.

• Summary of Summary ==> are you on track?

• A “jump to < date >” feature ==> so people can quickly jump down the feed to check past transactions.

1 Like

This… this is it’s only current use, which can be useful.

I personally would like an option to disable the graph, plus… If the graph is enabled you can click to expand and see a little more detail .

2 Likes