To avoid the We're working on a new look for the Monzo app thread becoming too jammed up with conversations about Summary (and the Pulse graph), I thought I’d create a new thread to help @bruno, @JordanFish and team understand what we love (and hate) from those features - so they can either keep them or reinvent them in new and exciting ways!
(And no new thread is complete without a poll or two!)
What do you use Summary for?
- Left to spend figure
- Days left figure
- The red/amber/green easy warning
- Seeing the payday period (e.g. 29 Mar - 29 Apr)
- The notch that shows if your spending is keeping pace
- Seeing spending broken down by category
- Seeing committed spend broken down by category
- Seeing income all in one place
- Seeing Pot transactions in one place
- Seeing a list of upcoming committed transactions for the month
- Something else (explain below)
- It’s good for nothing
What do you use the Pulse graph for?
- To help me find peaks in my spending
- To see how often I’ve been overdrawn
- To compare different months spending patterns
- To go scroll quickly back/forward in time on my feed
- I just like the look - it gives the app the wow factor
- Something else
- I just hate it. Kill it with fire.