✅ Scrap the Graph

Well if we put in an extension period, and ask really nicely, maybe they can reverse the vote… ?

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

Horrible waste of space… with future outgoings i could maybe tolerate it but at presents its just useless im afraid.

1 Like

Hold on let me see if Bercow will allow this :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

No’s to the left, 16. Aye’s to the right, 232. The ayes have it, the ayes have it! Unlock!

1 Like

DIVISION!!! Clear the lobby!

I feel like we should create a UK version of Ace Attorney but its Bercow: Speaker of the House and you just shout UNLOCK, ORDAAAA and DIVISION continually.

2 Likes

Lets have another chat about it and decide what to do in June

Let’s have a vote. Then lets keep having votes until we get the required result. (If required result not achieved, I guess someone will have to resign.)

3 Likes

I believe at some point on the forum @hugo mentioned a re-evaluation of the pulse graph and its usefulness /added value was in order

1 Like

This feels reminiscent of the Apple Pay thread, but here’s my #ScrapTheGraph contribution.

There’s actually a bug on iOS where, when you scroll down your feed, the graph moves and has that little popup showing your balance on the day and total spent that day, but when you move to the top again it doesn’t go away until you tap randomly on the graph for a bit. When that overlay is showing, you can’t see your balance easily as it’s faded out.

3 Likes

IMG_4265

1 Like

It sounds like updates to Pulse (aka The Graph) and Summary might come together (as was prophesied!):

I’m wondering if @vuokko is nearly ready to sneak peak - or whether it’ll all come as a wonderful surprise later in the year? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Is the graph perfect? No.
Is it useful? Yes.

I use it frequently to navigate my past spending - it makes monitoring what I’ve spent and when so much easier.

I would be very disappointed if they nuked it entirely. A toggle switch would be fine, but I think it’s a shame people are so angrily demanding something be removed just because they don’t use it when others do.

3 Likes

Ohhh now this is interesting!

1 Like

Move the graph to the summary tab, with that circular thing that says how much I have left over for the month.

Both are useless at predicting my spending, so might as well bung it all together where I don’t have to see them all the time.

6 Likes

But it works side by side with your transactions list so necessarily needs to be on the same screen as that list.

1 Like

Only if you use it… :wink: #TeamToggle

1 Like

#toggleON :smiley:

1 Like

It works as an alternative scrolling mechanism, but if you don’t have regular income and expenditure patterns, then all it’s doing is (badly) guessing future balance levels based on random usage.

So for some people, this can mean it’s not really much use as a budgeting tool, and therefore not necessary to have taking up screen space.

1 Like

We may have voted to switch off the graph, but Monzo couldn’t decide exactly how to do it, so at the end of next week they’re just going to delete the whole app.

4 Likes